"What will come, will come and you have to meet it when it does."
~Hagrid

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Winggardium Leviosa!

For Halloween this year, I was Ron Weasley. Erin was Harry and Rachel was Hermione. We made shirts, so it was a causal costume, not a hardcore one. They were awsome though! I got candy for being dressed up...which is always a plus. Brantner didn't dress up, but she also gave me candy so I was happy. After school, Erin and Rachel came over and we went trick-or-treating and watched 1408. Then because we were scared, we watched some sing-alongs. Let's just say we are wonderful singers. We had school today, so they then had to leave and I went to sleep. I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!

personally, i really liked elisabeth and paula's costumes...they were so good! paula looked like elisabeth and elisabeth like paula....great idea :P

11 comments:

P said...

haha yeah, that is always my default costume, if i can't come up with one fast. elisabeth's brilliant idea was to be a half-dissected cat, but i didn't have enough time!!

Lisabeth said...

Hahahaha! I wanted to be a dinosaur but I couldn't find a costume...I didn't really look very hard, but anyways....
All City Strings tonight!!!

P said...

what day is our a&p test on?

Megan said...

i have no idea, at first i thought it was on wendsday, then tuesday and then thursday, so it's one of the three.

that would have been awsome if you were a half disected cat though :P

P said...

yeah, i think next year. shoot, i wish i knew when the test was, then i would know if i should start typing the objectives up.

Becka said...

You should put up pics of your costumes. Holloween wasn't as big here. Not a lot of people dressed up and since I live out in the middle of nowhere, I can't really go trick or treating.

Lisabeth said...

NHS meeting tomorrow morning 7:10!

Lisabeth said...

I <3 Scrabble with you and Noah! That was a blast!

P said...

yeah, voldemort and noah wanted shun jiggled salt slat and all of those fun medication names we came up with!!

Lisabeth said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

P said...

hope you had a great thanksgiving!!